| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Telsiai in October is a little cool at 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.2 °C (50.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.3 °C (39.7 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature range/ variation is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 80mm (3.1in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:11 long and the longest day is 11:29 long with an average length of 10:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Telsiai October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Telsiai, Lithuania
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Telsiai:
- Ainazi, Latvia - 244.8 kms (152.1 miles) NNE
- Riga, Latvia - 147.8 kms (91.8 miles) NE
- Birzai, Lithuania - 157.7 kms (98 miles) E
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 67.1 kms (41.7 miles) E
- Utena, Lithuania - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) ESE
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 86.1 kms (53.5 miles) SE
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) ESE
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) SE
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 154.6 kms (96.1 miles) SSE
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 235.7 kms (146.5 miles) SE
- Varena, Lithuania - 242.6 kms (150.7 miles) SE
- Suwalki, Poland - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) SSE