| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Telsiai in September is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in September is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 80mm (3.1in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 13:52 long with an average length of 12:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Telsiai September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Telsiai, Lithuania
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Telsiai:
- Ainazi, Latvia - 244.8 kms (152.1 miles) NNE
- Riga, Latvia - 147.8 kms (91.8 miles) NE
- Birzai, Lithuania - 157.7 kms (98 miles) E
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 67.1 kms (41.7 miles) E
- Utena, Lithuania - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) ESE
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 86.1 kms (53.5 miles) SE
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) ESE
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) SE
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 154.6 kms (96.1 miles) SSE
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 235.7 kms (146.5 miles) SE
- Varena, Lithuania - 242.6 kms (150.7 miles) SE
- Suwalki, Poland - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) SSE