| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Telsiai in March is slightly cold at -0.9 °C (30.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.4 °C (36.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.8 °C (25.2 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:36 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Telsiai March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Telsiai, Lithuania
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Telsiai:
- Ainazi, Latvia - 244.8 kms (152.1 miles) NNE
- Riga, Latvia - 147.8 kms (91.8 miles) NE
- Birzai, Lithuania - 157.7 kms (98 miles) E
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 67.1 kms (41.7 miles) E
- Utena, Lithuania - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) ESE
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 86.1 kms (53.5 miles) SE
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) ESE
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) SE
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 154.6 kms (96.1 miles) SSE
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 235.7 kms (146.5 miles) SE
- Varena, Lithuania - 242.6 kms (150.7 miles) SE
- Suwalki, Poland - 211.5 kms (131.4 miles) SSE